Respect the Craft – Group
- Respect the Craft – Intermediate and Up Riders – this group is for those people who are serious about this, looking at lap times, trying to get better, and want expert level racers for coaches. Whether you are a solid B group -L2 rider or a novice racer we can match you with a mentor to help you drop some seconds on your lap times.
- Track Walk Led by MotoAmerica Racer
- 4:1 Coaching
- Maximum 32 Riders
- 30 Minute to 1 Hour Sessions (Depends on Weather)
Please See the “HOURLY SCHEDULE” Link to the right or bottom of this page for event details.
- 3.5 Hours of time On the Track
- 2.5 Hours of time with your race Mentor