Respect the Craft!
Reference – This is like Mid Level 2 and Up elsewhere.
- The Respect the Craft Group is intended for track day riders and racers who are beyond the basics and want access to the best mentors available.
- The day starts off with a track drive led by a Moto America racer taking you corner by corner on the track.
- Next you will not be “rushed” to get onto a cold or green track, you will have 45 minutes to prepare for your track time.
- You and 3 other riders (4 total) will be matched with an Expert Racer who will be your Race Mentor for the day.
- Start your day with 30 minutes of “Meet the Track” a lead follow session.
After this it is 1 hour break followed by 1 hour on the track with the mentor and your group. Then 1 Hour break and 1 Hour track continues for another session.
After you have spent 4.5 hours learning from your race mentor, you can take the last session as play time while he/she goes and plays!
- 3.5 Hours of time On the Track
- 5.5 Hours of time with your race Mentor On/Off Track