The terms and conditions of this purchase are as follows:
- All sales are final. There are no refunds except in the case of a true emergency such as death or hospitalization. Each spot taken from the event makes it impossible for someone else to purchase. The rented tracks charge 3:16 Trackdays LLC unless there is a severe condition that causes the track (facility) to shut down the event will continue as planned. In the event the facility postpones we will move you to the new date.
- Cancellations can not be accepted within 2 weeks of an event, we will try to sell your spot but can not guarantee it. If we are able to sell your spot you will be refunded less processing fees. If the facility reschedules you will be given the new date or a credit on the 3:16 Trackdays web site which can be used for future events. This is because the track has been paid for and the cash has not returned to us. Please consider this before accepting terms and conditions at check out.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you accept that you are registering for a dangerous activity that could cause serious injury or death. You also agree to not file any lawsuit against 3:16 Trackdays LLC for anything that may occur during a 3:16 Trackdays LLC event.
- Any rider behaving in a manner that is deemed unsafe and dangerous to others will be sent home without a refund.
- The “Golden Rules” must ALWAYS be observed.
- The “Minimum Requirements” must be met by all riders.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to this and will not hold 3:16 Trackdays LLC liable for anything that happens to you during one of our events.
- These Terms and Conditions are not final and may be updated at any time, you understand this and will refer back to this page as needed.
3:16 Trackdays! A Texas Motorcycle Track Day and America Superbike Camp