On “Love to Ride and Respect the Craft” days we will have you tell us what 2 skills you require the most improvement on. We will then match you to a Mentor who can help you develop and improve those skills. You will have 4 participants assigned to 1 Mentor not only giving you more track time but giving you more time with a mentor.
On “Just a Trackday” we run a 3 group format in a non crowded environment with only 28 riders per group.
The information below describes our groups.
Love to Ride
- Beginner to Intermediate Skill Level
- 28 – 34 Riders Max depending on track
- You are assigned 4:1 ratio to a mentor who helps you on and off track.
- Mentors for this group are Novice level racers.
- On Track Mentoring Means showing you the corners, following you, giving you advise. Building a plan to get better.
- Off track mentoring means discussing observations, talking about tire pressures, ergonomics, and technique.
- Focus on being comfortable and relaxed
- Low pressure environment
- 3.5 Hour Long Track Sessions wih your Mentor
- 2.5 Hours off Track with your Mentor
- Anyone can join this group as long as they follow “The Golden Rules”
Respect The Craft
- Intermediate and Up
- Riders who know the basics already
- 28-34 Riders Max depending on the track.
- You are assigned 4:1 Ratio to an Expert Level Racer to mentor you on and off the track.
- On track Mentoring means showing you the line, following you, identifying what you need to work on, building a plan
- Off track Mentoring means discussing observations, plans, techniques, and anything technical.
- Focus on improving skills
- Low Pressure Environment
- 3.5 Hour Long Track Sessions
- 2.5 Hours off track with your mentor
- Racers are allowed here as long as “The Golden Rules” are followed.
- Everyone must at least check in with their mentor but you are not forced.
“Just a Trackday”
- 3 Format Group in a low pressure non crowded environment of 28 riders
- 28 Riders per group
- 30 Minute Sessions on Track
- Small CC Bikes 250cc And up can be in Experienced or Advanced Group
- “How We Roll” Will give you 1/2 day of Mentor Help
- Experienced Group available for those who already know their way around.
- Advanced Group for riders who can lap 2:00 or below at MSRH, 1:35 or Below at the Cresson 1.7
3:16 Trackdays! A Texas Motorcycle Track Day and America Superbike Camp